• Breakfast is included in the price?
Yes, it is.
• What kind of breakfast do you offer?
A typical Italian buffet breakfast with a huge choice, such as: cappuccino, coffee, tea, chocolate, croissants, toasts, biscuits, jam, yogurt, etc.
• The price is per person or per room?
The price is per room per day.
• Taxes are included in the price
Yes, they are. For more information, please visit the page “Rates”.
• What about Check-in and Check-out?
Check-in: rooms are available at any time starting from 02:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. We kindly ask to communicate your arrival time. In case of morning arrival, it is possible to deposit your luggage in the reception hall.
Check-out: it is necessary to leave the rooms within 10:00 a.m.
• When we have to pay the total amount?
At check-in time.
• What kind of payment?
Preferably by cash, but credit cards are also accepted.
• Reception is always open?
Not always. However, at check-in our guests receive the keys of their apartments in order to be independent.
• What languages do you speak?
Italian, English and French.
• How far is Canneto from Lipari port
The hotel is at 4 Km. from the port.
• How far is the beach
The hotel is at 100 m. from the sea.
• We have to pay an additional fee for air conditioning ?
Air conditioning is included in the price.
• Domestic animals are admitted?
Yes, they are admitted with an additional fee of € 5,00 per day.
• There is a private parking?
Yes, a private parking is reserved for our guests.
• How far are shops, supermarkets and drugstores?
The hotel is set in the hamlet of Canneto, a touristic area, where you can have a stroll along the seaside and take part to several activities and amusements. The centre is at 4 km., the bus stop is at just 100 m. from the hotel. However, you will find a bakery. Drugstore and many shops at just 500 m. along the seaside.